There are many ways you can personalize your experience with both weather forecast alerts and umbrella notifications. Here are a few options:
- Day of the week
- Time of day (up to two alerts per day)
- Out-of-range umbrella (for up to three umbrellas)
- Note: You may turn off each of the two notifications by sliding the button until it becomes grayed out. Blue indicates that the notification is on.
If you wish to reduce the number of alerts, here are a few tips:
- Select "Stop tracking" for specific umbrellas
- Turn off the second alert to only receive one per day
- Reduce number of days of the week (for example, just Monday-Friday, or Saturday and Sunday only)
If you're experiencing issues with your notifications, please reset your notifications by pressing the "Reset" button on the "Settings" tab.