• Using a coin, open the Droplet’s back battery cover by turning counter-clockwise.
• Turn the Droplet upside down so the battery falls out.
• Replace the old battery with a new CR2032 battery.
• Once the battery cover is replaced, the Droplet will beep to indicate that it is on.
Note: The Droplet will automatically connect again once the battery is changed.
• Locate your "battery key," which is in the tin that originally housed your tracker.
• Line up the key with the holes on the back of the tracker and turn counter-clockwise about one-half turn, or until you are unable to turn it anymore.
• Gently use two hands to push on the opposite side of the battery opening and replace with new CR2430 lithium coin battery (also known as a "button battery").